There’s no denying massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen. Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress.
While eliminating anxiety and pressure in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, soft tissue therapy can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased blood circulation.
- Reduced fatigue
- Reduced inflammation and swelling
- Reduction in joint stiffness
- Loosens tight muscles
- Promotes lymphatic drainage
- Aides in the development of muscle and connective tissue reconstruction
- Decreases scar tissue formation
An Advanced Method to Decrease Pain and Improve Function
Massage therapy is an advanced method that allows us to decrease pain and improve function in areas that may suffer from the following:
- Scar Tissue
- Chronic Inflammation
- Adhesions in muscles, tendons, and ligaments
- Repetitive Stress Injuries to muscles, joint capsules & connective tissues
Specific physiological and chemical changes cascade throughout the body in response to massage therapy, with profound effects.
Research shows that with massage therapy:
- Arthritis sufferers note fewer aches and less stiffness and pain.
- Asthmatic children show better pulmonary function and increased peak airflow.
- Burn injury patients report reduced pain, itching, and anxiety.
- High blood pressure patients demonstrate lower diastolic blood pressure, anxiety, and stress hormones.
- Premenstrual syndrome sufferers have decreased water retention and cramping.
- Preterm infants have improved weight gain.
A Hand-In-Hand Relationship
What separates our massage therapy from other practices is that our techniques and services work hand-in-hand with our outstanding restoration and rehabilitation program, which means the patient gets the highest level of care and knowledge available.
Beyond the benefits for specific conditions or diseases, some people enjoy massage because it often involves caring, comfort, a sense of empowerment, and creating deep connections with their massage therapist.
You Deserve A Wellness Massage Membership!
Let’s Face it. Life is Stressful. Relax and Belong to the Wellness Massage Club.
Click here, The Massage Club, to learn more!